To find your Physical or virtual card information in the app:
- Click on the Cards tab of the app
- Click on View Details on your B9 card
You can add your B9 virtual or physical card to use with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. B9 makes it easy by having a button right under your B9 card in the Cards tab that allows you to connect to your digital wallet.
To set your B9 card as your default card, follow these steps for your device:
Apple Pay (iOS devices)
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay
- Under Transaction Defaults, click 'Default'
- Select your B9 debit card as your default
Google Pay (Android devices)
- Once in the Google Pay app, on the bottom, tap 'Payment'
- Tap the payment method you want to make your default
- Tap 'Make default'